RN Traveler - ICU - Full Time - Nights - $2,000-$3,000 Completion Bonus
Assignments are at Mountain Vista Medical Center in Mesa, AZ. Interviewing now! Current multi-state RN license, BLS, ACLS. We provide housing or a housing allowance option if you are traveling from 100 miles outside the Mesa area. Excellent compensation! Dual campus support as needed. Apply today for immediate application review!
- Interviews patient and/or significant other determining physical status, medical history and psychosocial needs relative to patient's procedure.
- Identifies patient's knowledge deficits, anticipates patient's needs and potential complications.
- Communicates and receives pertinent assessment data with appropriate health care team members as necessary.
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred.
- BLS, ACLS
- 3 years of RN acute care hospital experience in selected department that you will be working in.
- AZ RN license or compact state license active and in good standing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with computer charting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 1900513