RRMC Nurse Residency Program - Graduate Nurses Apply Today!
Rockledge Regional Medical Center Nurse Residency Program 2020 Start Date:
- September 8, 2020
The Nurse Residency Program at Rockledge Regional Medical Center is a 12 week program which includes:
- Paid orientation that includes simulation, didactic and clinical immersion experiences.
- Specialty training for your specific unit through classes and hands-on training.
- Several simulated learning experiences. Completion of the Essential of Critical Care Orientation course within the first twelve weeks of employment.
- Participation in an evidence-based learning project in which you have the opportunity to improve patient care, learn more about research and improve the science of nursing.
Our program is designed to effectively support the new graduate nurse as they transition into their first professional role in the acute care hospital setting. Core content focuses on these critical areas: patient-centered care, teamwork and collaboration, safety, evidence-based practice, quality improvement, and informatics.
Years of Related Experience
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Must be enrolled in a Nursing program and have completed the Fundamentals of Nursing course OR Current/Active Florida Certified Nursing Assistant License (CNA)
- Have ticket to sit for Florida Boards and Graduate Nurse Letter