- Provides documentation of all Security activities occurring while on duty. Documentation is accurate, clear and objective.
- Demonstrates knowledge of role and responsibility in emergency situations (i.e. fire, disaster, stat calls, etc.)
- Ability to use proper techniques when assisting nursing staff with patient restraints.
- Has a thorough knowledge of fire suppression systems in the facility.
- Patrols facility to prevent fires, theft and vandalism, and maintains high degree of visibility.
Management of Time and Resources:
- Completes work assignments within an acceptable time frame.
- Uses time and resources to the best possible advantage for successful completion of job responsibilities.
- Develops and maintains efficient working relationships.
- Is reliable in respect to attendance.
- Is Reliable in respect to punctuality.
- Recognizes the importance of team efforts and partners with others to achieve positive outcomes.
- Is part of a team effort to insure quality services.
- Offers creative solutions or alternatives to issues or concerns.
- Produces quality results.
- Continually strives to improve the quality of work.
- Accepts responsibility for all work performed and takes appropriate corrective action as needed.