Senior Application Analyst, Lawson HR Systems
The Sr. Application Analyst Lawson HR Systems is responsible for managing and overseeing the Human Resources Information System, while providing day-to-day operations support to the HR and Payroll Departments. This position will provide highly skilled data management and technical support to the Lawson HR Suite. Duties include providing system support to the facility HR and payroll departments, creating and maintaining end user documentation, conducting end user training, assisting with new acquisitions, participating in various HR and Payroll projects, and working on all upgrades and patches. This position serves as a subject matter expert to ensure systems are in line with strategic goals.
- Provides day to day support of Lawson HR and Benefits applications, including issue resolution.
- Works directly with HR and Payroll end users to troubleshoot HR system and processing issues. Determines the appropriate approach to maintain data integrity and coordinates corrections with HR and Payroll users.
- Coordinates/communicates plans and activities with others, including Payroll Manager, as appropriate, to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
- Creates and maintains end user documentation (i.e., processes and procedures, implementations, security, system upgrades, etc.). Communicates changes to users.
- Provides on-site and remote end user training on HR and Benefit processing in Lawson, as needed. Maintains training materials.
- Manages the data conversion for new facility acquisitions, employee master file conversions and payroll history conversions. Analysis of the legacy system data to populate the Lawson HR data conversion spreadsheets and works to resolve conversion program errors.
- Acts as a primary resource for project support of various HR, Payroll, and Benefits initiatives.
- Assists with Lawson upgrades and patches. Tests upgrades and process changes made to the HRIS system. Documents issues and changes, as appropriate.Provides recommendations for process improvements.
- Interacts with external vendors and third parties on Lawson-related matters as needed.
- Works with internal and external auditors and with Compliance department to provide data to support HR audits.Assists with audits, including developing and executing audit queries. Assist HR personnel with the design and upgrade of user specific queries.Creates ad-hoc reporting, as required.
- Adheres to confidentiality policies within Human Resources, and helps ensure HR database is accurate and secure.
- Continuously works to increase both HR and HR application/tools knowledge.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred.
- Proven general knowledge of principles, practices and reporting within HR and benefit administration.
- Five (5) years of experience using Lawson ERP in an HRIS support role required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills are essential
- Ability and willingness to travel 10-15% of the time to the facilities.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work through changing priorities.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet multiple deadlines and goals. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required as the position will involve responding to the needs and demands of multiple sources.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of extremely sensitive data at all times.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Reference #: 1804890