Senior Director of Psychiatric Services
Provide support in the following key areas:
- Program Design -- developing and implementing programs for specific clinical populations such as adolescent, adult, geriatric, chemical dependency and medical-psychiatric.
- Obtaining Approvals --assisting the hospital to secure necessary licensure, accreditation and other regulatory approvals.
- Physical Plant -- working with architects, engineers and contractors regarding design or modification of facilities to meet psych-specific building codes and pass safety and security requirements.
- Personnel Recruitment -- Determining the appropriate staffing model, including recruiting and selecting key staff as well as providing orientation and on-going training.
Education and Experience:
Specific qualifications for the Senior Director of Psych Services include:
* - Master's degree in Healthcare (i.e. Psychology, Nursing, Counseling) or a related field required.
* - Minimum of 7 years of hospital based psychiatric management experience
* - Professional appearance and demeanor
* - Computer proficiency
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: I48435