Sleep Tech - Part-time
Posted Date: 4/1/2019
Job Summary: Licensed and registered Sleep Technologist to work overnight and provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders. 12-24 hours per week available.
- Responsible for performing diagnostic PSG's and split night PSG's and/or Cpap titrations (CPAP/BiPAP/ASV/EERS), diagnostic and therapeutic services, patient care and education.
- Perform mask fittings and follow appropriate procedures for collecting data.
- Monitor data acquisition to ensure signals are artifact-free and adjust necessary.
- Assist with appropriate interventions (such as oxygen therapy via protocol) as necessary for patient safety.
- Perform routine equipment care and maintenance.
- Scoring experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Certification by Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologist as a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association
- 2 years of prior sleep diagnostic experience
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1862