Social Worker, LICSW- 32 Hours, Days
Summary of Responsibility:
Maintains a caseload of patients and provides clinical social work services under the clinical supervision of another social worker who is licensed as a LICSW. Acts as a liaison between patient and/or family and the Interdisciplinary Team. Provides financial assessment, assisting with completion of applications for various entitlement programs including Mass Health, specifically around disposition and discharge planning. Coordinates with Admissions and the Case Managers, to obtain approvals and file appeals as indicated on denied Mass Health cases. Identifies community support services. Conducts PASRR screens. Remains actively involved with attending local trainings as indicated.
- Masters degree in social work or related field.
- Licensed as LCSW. Medical, geriatric, and Mass Health or SHINE experience preferred.
- Ability to use, and remain current, regarding computers and Virtual Gateway.
- Organizational skills essential.
- Financial and estate planning training/exposure preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal and conflict negotiation skills and meeting facilitation skills.
Note: will provide coverage to Carney satellite when needed.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7589