Staff RN, 36 HRs/Week, Split shift, 7a to 7:30p and 7p to 7:30a,Every 3rd Weekend
The Registered Nurse, as a professional practitioner of nursing, implements the Nursing Process
- Demonstrates advanced skills and techniques,
- Demonstrates leadership skills in unit management, and assumes responsibility and accountability for professional behavior and practice.
- Collaborates with other health care members in providing care.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Current licensure in Massachusetts as a Registered Nurse.
- Recent (within the last year) Telemetry experience required.
- Minimum six months' clinical experience preferred.
- Meets performance criteria of Staff Nurse.
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing in the English language.
- Able to complete mathematical computations required to administer medications and treatment protocols.
- Able to lift, transfer and move patients.
- Possess basic computer knowledge.
Steward St. Elizabeth's Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: I52541