Staff RN, # 16346, Geri Psych, 32 hrs. 3:00PM-11:30PM
Location: Holy Family Hospital
Posted Date: 11/4/2019
Provides direct and indirect care to patients and their family members/ caregivers.
- Communicates with members of the health care team as appropriate to the patient's clinical condition; includes results of diagnostic studies, symptomatology and plan of care issues.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed in Massachusetts.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification.