Staff RN - 30 Hours - Nights - 7p-730a
Location: Carney Hospital
Posted Date: 1/8/2020
The staff Nurse is an individual who holds ultimate responsibility for direct and indirect nursing care through the utilization of the nursing process.
- The staff nurse provides individualized, goal-directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and practices within the guidelines of the Nurse Practice Act and the Standards, Policies and Procedures of Carney Hospital.
- Demonstrated proficiency in critical care nursing, knowledge and skills
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing,
- ACLS and PALS required,
- Current registration in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts,
- CEN preferred
- 25% rotation to the Carney Hospital Emergency Department
- Emergency room nursing experience required
Internal Posting 5/22-29/19