Location: Morton Hospital
Posted Date: 5/20/2020
RN for Morton Hospital Float Pool
- Coordinates total nursing care for patients participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Focus on patient care and high level of customer service standards.
- RN and BSN or enrolled in a BSN program.
- 2 plus years of experience in a hospital setting required.
- AHA BLS & ACLS certification required