Staffing Analyst / Full Time / Days
This position is responsible for providing educational support of the Staffing Information Systems as well as the Time and Attendance system for both Phoenix St Luke’s Medical Center and Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital. This position also assists the Director of Nursing / Nursing Supervisors / CNO in the implementation, education, upgrades and post implementation support for staffing applications. This position will be responsible for meeting with clinical managers, management teams, and users to optimize the use of current applications. Individual will also monitor the level of application usage, design and implement educational needs, and route escalated service call needs. It will also be important for this position to develop good working relationships with divisional and departmental directors.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Staffing.
- Experience with handling customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Analytical skills and knowledge to determine and provide sound advice concerning Staffing and Time & attendance issues.
- Experience in computer applications used at the hospital level.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1802570