Sterile Processing Tech, REQ# 10650, PD, call required
This position is covered by the SEIU Collective Bargaining Agreement
Sterile Processing Tech needed for busy Sterile Processing Department.
- Decontamination, packaging, sterilization and distribution of medical and surgical supplies.
- Adheres to department dress according tot he Sterile Processing procedure manual.
- Operates all sterile equipment according to posted procedures.
- Knows all parameters of team and E.T.O. sterilization-aeration, chemical indicators and biological indicators.
- Participates in department in service programs as evidenced in department in-service records.
- Follows body substance isolations in accordance with infection control manual.
- Performs work of equal skill, effort and responsibility as directed.
• High school degree or equivalent required.
• Certification in Sterile Processing required to obtain by December 31, 2018.
• Three or more years of hospital experience preferred.
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 10650