Sterile Processing Tech, REQ 20941, 32hrs. 11a-7:30p
Sterile Processing Tech needed for busy Sterile Processing Department.
• Decontamination, packaging, sterilization and distribution of medical and surgical supplies.
• Adheres to department dress according to the Sterile Processing procedure manual.
• Operates all sterile equipment according to posted procedures.
• Knows all parameters of team and E.T.O. sterilization-aeration, chemical indicators and biological indicators.
• Participates in department in service programs as evidenced in department in-service records.
• Follows body substance isolations in accordance with infection control manual.
• Performs work of equal skill, effort and responsibility as directed.
• High school degree or equivalent required.
• Certified Sterile Processing technician required within 9 months of the employee's start date.
• At least 1 year of sterile processing experience is required.