Health Choice is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
Health Choice believes in a personal approach to health care right in your community. We built our health care plan around you. Our goal is to give you quality health care, programs, and services to support you on your path to wellness.
Health Choice provides exceptional customer service and culturally competent care through:
- Compassionate and responsive member services team
- Collaboration with community physicians to help members get the health care they need.
- Providing culturally competent health care, including extensive translation and interpretation services
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy
Position Purpose: As a member of the SHCN Information Services team, the systems analyst is responsible for the technical design, development, and support of various application and reporting solutions that will help facilitate and support operations, monitor quality and utilization, and document and streamline regulatory deliverables.
- Troubleshoot, test, and coordinate resolution of reported software defects and/or data issues while providing status to affected teams
- Control proposed solutions, modifications, and fixes by translating business requirements into technical specifications and documentation, coordinating development and deployment, establishing monitoring, and communicating and educating support staff on changes
- Provide feedback, data mappings, and/or best practices to development teams based on existing development solutions, standard business processes, and vendor recommendations
- Establish standard procedures and document system workarounds for commonly reported issues experienced by support staff
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in computer science related field, or equivalent experience in related roles
Years of Experience:
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Systems Analyst
- 3+ years T-SQL/PLSQL query writing
- 3+ years of developing Technical Specifications
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Visio
- Experience with use of CareRadius or a similar rules-based workflow application
- Experience with the use of Vistar application a plus
- Experience with Arcadia application a plus
- Experience with SSRS and Crystal Reports
- Medicare and Medicaid knowledge