Systems Project Manager
Steward Health Care System LLC ("Steward") is a fully integrated, physician-led national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the most cost-efficient manner in the communities where our patients live. Steward - the largest privately held health care company in the U.S. - owns and operates 35 community hospitals across nine states, serves over 1,000 distinct communities and employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals. In addition to our hospitals, the Steward provider network includes 4,800 providers, 25 urgent care centers, 87 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health offerings, over 7,300 hospital beds under management, and approximately 1.5 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
Steward Medical Group (SMG), Inc. is Steward's multi-specialty group practice with over 4,500 employees including over 1,800 physicians and advanced practitioners. SMG operates approximately 450 practice locations throughout Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Florida, Utah, Arizona, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, and provides more than 4 million patient encounters per year.
- Offers the highest standards of customer service in all internal and external interactions including but not limited to the HR Department, Managers, Directors, Supervisors, and employees
- Maintains all SMG email distribution lists by working with SMG HR teams to ensure new employees are added and terminated employees are removed from all lists
- Manages the overall equipment and IS access process for all onboarding staff
- Works with the hiring manager and IT to request necessary equipment for onboarding staff including computers, phones, etc. in a timely manner
- Submits all System Access Request Forms (SARF) for onboarding staff in accordance to the hiring manager’s request in a timely manner
- Acts as a liaison between SMG and newly hired employees
- Responsible for sending newly hired employees their New Employee Registration account set up information and troubleshoot as necessary
- Coordinates with vendors/agencies to support onboarding of temporary staff as needed
- Maintains HR reports as they relate to onboarding, equipment and access
- Acts as point of contact as it relates to equipment and access of new employees
- Oversight of employee badges, parking and employee moves
- Oversight of 9 Galen space matrix
- Responsible for providing updates and assists with communication between onboarding employees and their manager
- Identifies access and equipment issues and conducts timely follow-up investigations and communications as needed
- Ensures smooth orientation of new hires by obtaining access and equipment within pre-determined time frame
- Participates on special projects as requested by HR leadership
- Ensures that human resources policies, procedures and programs that relate to staffing and onboarding are being met, and makes recommendations for improvement when needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong customer service skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must possess strong organizing and prioritizing skills; and
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities within a high pressure environment.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience: 2+ years of HR, Customer Service or IT experience preferred.
- Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office Suite required. Experience with Kronos and ATS preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7249