Talent Acquisition Specialist
This position will be responsible for talent acquisition and for coordinating all efforts surrounding talent acquisition, including administrative responsibilities to include pre-screening, tracking, extending offers and onboarding candidates to ensure a consistent and optimal candidate experience at all times.
- Coordinates the recruitment efforts for Health Choice, to include sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, setting up appointments and interacting with human resource leadership, finance, hiring managers and candidates regarding status of openings/applications to ensure recruiting process for both posting positions and extending offers are followed.
- Creates and maintains candidate records and/or files and works with the hiring managers to ensure legal and departmental compliance guidelines are completed for on boarding of each new hire.
- Produces statistical reports to include open positions listings, number of hires, promotions and transfers bi-weekly.
- Attend/host job fairs as needed. Build relationships with local colleges, universities and community organizations to develop a continuous talent pipeline, ensure positive community relations, and create lasting relationships from which to source talent.
- Partners with Human Resources Leaders on compensation banding, salary analysis and equity evaluations.
- Ensures that human resources policies, procedures and programs are being met, and makes recommendations for improvement when needed.
- Performs regular and periodic audits and reports of Talent Acquisition programs to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
- Trains, on-boards and supports new and junior members of the talent acquisition team as assigned.
- Maintains job boards, Talent Acquisition System (TAS) and open position reports, ensuring accuracy.
- Ensures positive relationships with internal and external clients, while managing to standards and ensuring that time-to-hire is minimized to the degree possible.
- Other professional, administrative and departmental support and responsibilities, as assigned.
Minimum of high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
Years of Experience:
- At least two years previous recruiting experience in a fast paced professional environment required
- Health Care recruitment experience preferred
Work Related Experience:
- Prior experience working with HRIS, and other computer databases, word processing and spreadsheet programs and recruiting is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) for composing reports, analytical data, and business analysis
- Professional communications (written, oral and presentational) skills with large and diverse groups
- Ability to adapt to new processes and manage multiple deadlines in a high presser, fast pace work environment
Position located in Phoenix, Arizona
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 22576