Therapist III - LPC, LCSW, LAC, or LMSW
- Provides treatment planning, assessments and discharge planning, as well as appropriate documentation for all phases of care. Provide individual and group counseling and family services.
- Primarily will be responsible for providing services to patients, includes both adults & children, who have addictions or dual diagnosis, mental health and/or substance abuse issues.
- Continuously collects data about the healthcare status of the patient/family in a systematic way to determine the need and type of care and treatment to be provided, and the need for further assessment.
- Implements interventions appropriately, according to patients individualized needs and plan of care to moderate/stabilize symptoms.
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with patients, families and treatment team members to facilitate maximum client outcomes.
- Experience with managed care, RBHA, and knowledge of local providers preferred. Must be able to work well in crisis situations and have strong time management skills
- Ensures compliance with all licensing/accrediting bodies, is able to provide clinical direction to other staff and ensure quality patient care in a high pace environment.- Completed Master's degree required. Arizona State Licensing as LPC, LAC, LCSW, LMSW is required. LPC or LCSW preferred
Equal opportunity employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Reference #: 1802259