Trauma Registrar-ED Trauma-40 Hrs/Week-Day Shift- No Weekends
- Performs accurate data abstraction, data entry, and other microcomputer tasks as needed to maintain the Trauma Registry.
- Responsible for gathering information for preparation of reports for preparation of reports for presentations as needed by the Trauma Services.
- Responsible for the integrity of the information submitted to the NTDB through analysis, updates of data dictionary and registry upgrades.
- Prioritize and complete work generated in a timely manner. Coordinator work goals in conjunction with TPM.
- Prepares and attends presentations of reports for committee meetings within the facility and the region. Takes minutes at Trauma Program meetings and distributes to members as instructed.
- Reviews and updates trauma log. Identifies all reportable cases for inclusion in the registry. Cross checks with other systems to assure capture of all trauma patients.
- Generates and develops new reports or forms for the Trauma Program using spreadsheets and graphics.
Experience: One year clerical experience and data entry. Working knowledge of ICD 10. Advanced medical terminology knowledge.
Certification/Licensure: Trauma Registrar education and certification.
Software/Hardware: Proficient in Microsoft Office, Health Information Management Systems preferred
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 5976