Ultrasound Tech - Full Time
Responsible for producing quality ultrasound examinations which are used in medical diagnosis and interpreted by Radiologists to include abdominal, pelvic and small parts. May assist the Radiologist in interventional US procedures.
interventional US procedures.
- Technical Training Required
- ARDMS or eligible.
- RDMS or equivalent experience required
- BLS required
- 1 - 3 years experience required
- 3 years experience preferred
- Ability to work in filmless environment
- Ability to obtain quality exams as directed by physician
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled