Vice President - Hosp
The role of the VP of Operations is to plan, execute and finalize projects according to the facility’s strategic plan. This includes acquiring resources and collaboration of team members to successfully coordinate assigned projects. As a member of the management team, she/he participates in facility planning, policy development, priority setting and management decisions. This role will have full operational responsibilities for departments assigned by President.
Drives operations by:
- Working with the Administrative Team to respond to Division and Group requests for market/facility information.
- Collaborating with the Administrative Team and physicians to enhance existing or develop new opportunities for services.
- Providing administrative and operational leadership for assigned departments.
- Ensuring the application of Customer Service principles in meeting and exceeding the expectations of internal and external customers to provide satisfaction.
- Managing fiscal operation of assigned departments using the budget as a guideline for revenue and expense analysis on an ongoing basis to determine potential variances and make adjustments where necessary.
- Managing operations of assigned departments to achieve targets for designated Key Performance Indicators
- Developing new processes or services which includes, when appropriate, business and financial justification.
- Developing and updating department goals consistent with the facility’s strategic business plan, mission and vision.
- Meeting leadership obligations under the Ethics and Compliance Program.
- Building strong relationships with physicians, employees, and peers
- Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree (Masters Preferred) Business Administration or Healthcare Administration
- 2+ years of experience in hospital leadership role.
- Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience